Friday, December 07, 2007

Have a Nice Trip

This morning, engulfed in the chaos of trying to get two toddlers to eat breakfast while nursing a newborn, Becky said, "I think I'm going to go insane!!!!" Hailey simply replied to this with: "Bye-bye mommy."

Another time we were riding in the car as Hailey entertained herself by repetitively asking where we were going. Finally, Becky said, "The funny farm. That's it. We're going to the funny farm!" Hailey then asked, "Are there cows at the funny farm?...and sheep?...and horses?...Can we come too? Soon Sarah joined in and kept asking to go to the "faaaahm." She was quite disappointed when we finally told her we weren't going to any farm and we weren't going to see any animals.

3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I come to the farm too? I have just had a vacation at the looney bin. That was pretty fun. I think that the next time you need to go somewhere, you can go there. Very relaxing and theraputic.

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger Maria said...

Hilarious!!!! I can't tell you how many chaotic mornings I take a visit to the funny farm! :-)

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Funny farm... that sounds entertaining... I wanna come too... especially if there is a tractor to ride. Ok I will settle for a ride on lawn mower! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home