Wednesday, November 14, 2007

my three girls

I must say that five years ago I never would have imagined that we'd now have three little girls, especially not that we'd have 3 girls aged three and under. What were we thinking? Despite the craziness that is now our life, we are so thankful for the sweet (most of the time) girls we have been blessed with. Hailey, now about three and a half, loves books, her gymnastics class, reading and being a mommy to her two younger sisters. Sarah, almost 2, is coming into her own with her personality. She loves to sing, go to her nursery class and to dance and do anything her big sister does. Our most recent addition, Aimee, is three weeks old and is a sweet little girl. If only we could get her to sleep through the night :) Here are some recent pics of our girls.





1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Becky. I am glad to see that you have your blog working again...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home