Remember those cool mason jar crafts where you poured several different layers of colored salt/sand into the jar until you had a cool design at the end? Well, today reminded me of that. This morning I thought I'd catch some z's while Becky and Sarah were at the store since Hailey usually entertains herself pretty well. Everything was going well with this little plan until Becky came home and found 6 layers of jello mix poured on the floor of the pantry and much of the candy pulled from the cupboard. I suppose it's good that small kids have big imaginations and are very curious. I just wish they would confine their activities to coloring on the back of our mortgage statement or something.
Labels: Jello


2 Comments:
Kids are wonderful.
ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Can you tell that I am laughing histerically? Maybe it is the insanity aka motherhood taking over.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home